Tuesday, November 4, 2008

BellyCorn's & Halloween

So we went to "BellyCorn's" (as Tyson calls it) - twice. The first time we went it was butt freezing cold. Here is the one and only picture we took. Tyson and me sittin' in the big rocking chair. It was soooo cold and the wind was blowing so it felt like 30 below. At our house, the wind wasn't blowing and it was actually pretty nice...but you get over to the point of the mountain and it's blowing. Probably why they put the wind energy mills out there. Just guessing. So we booked it out of there and decided to come back later in the week when it would be nicer! Here we go...nice warm weather. Giddy-up horsey!


Weeeeeeeeeee! Our daring toddler going on the big kid slides. The other ones were WEAK.

I love it because Tyson gets all excited and won't stop talking about the tractor train ride, but when he's on it, it's ALL business.


Logan wants a turn jumping!



Tyson always makes new friends wherever he goes. Here he met a cute little girl....nice!

Am I doing it daddy!?


All aboard!

My handsome man and the boys on the hayride. The bumpiest thing I've ever been on.


Peek-a-boo!


That was it Dad?






Happy Halloween!!! This year Troy made Tyson a sweet box car that was Lightening McQueen! And he even got to wear his Lightening McQueen helmet for the occasion. Troy spent about a half a day working on this project. Thanks Daddy! Logan was adorable Dumbo the Flying Elephant! SOoooo stinkin' cute.





Kaa Chow!


4 comments:

Emily and Mike said...

so cute. Looks like a nice day for halloween

tdyhtrfyhrt;hjr said...

that elephant costume is adorable!! :)

Krystal said...

I'm glad you find our blog! Your boys are so cute! I hope all is well and maybe we can see you guys at Christmastime.
Krystal

julie said...

oh my heck..so cute!!